Enclosure Mounts & Hardware
C Size Door Assembly
All cabinets for NOTIFIER fire alarm control panels are fabricated from 16-gauge steel. The cabinet assembly consists of two basic parts: a backbox and a locking door.
All cabinets for NOTIFIER fire alarm control panels are fabricated from 16-gauge steel. The cabinet assembly consists of two basic parts: a backbox and a locking door. Cabinets are available in either black or red, with or without windows. The window model provides a tasteful combination to accent the decor of the finest lobby setting.Features & Benefits:
- Utilizes two “dry copper” unshielded twisted-pairs of 16 to 26 AWG (1.3 to 0.13 mm²) wire.
- Capable of carrying full duplex transmission with data rates of up to 57.6 Kbaud in each direction over a distance of up to 10,000 feet (3048 m).
- Each full duplex transmission link requires one DPI-232 on each end of the two pairs.
- Each wire pair is connected to transmitter terminals (+TX, – TX) of the DPI-232 on one end and to the receiver terminals (+RX, –RX) of the DPI-232 on the other end.
- Each DPI-232 supervises for ground faults on the wire pair connected to +TX and –TX terminals. The ground fault detector has an LED indicator as well as Form-C trouble contacts.
- Panel/peripheral terminals are electrically isolated from the twisted pair terminals.
- Equipped with a power-saving switch that allows power conservation at the lower data rates of up to 9,600 baud. Higher data rates than 9,600 baud require setting switch position to “57.6”.
- Plugs into a 120 VAC wall outlet and supplies +24 VDC to power the DPI-232 modem. This power supply must be used when the modem is not being powered directly from a FACP or other UL-Listed power-limited power supply. Listed for fire protective signaling.
- UL Listed: S635
- ULC Listed: S635
- MEA: 317-01-E, 345-02-E
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0243 (NFS2-640), 7165-0028:0224 (NFS2-3030)
- FM approved
- FDNY: COA# 6085, COA# 6098