Aspirating Smoke Detector
Intelligent VESDA-E VEP Honeywell FlashScan SLC
The intelligent VESDA-E VEP Series aspirating smoke detectors bring the latest and most advanced detection technology to a wide range of applications.
The intelligent VESDA-E VEP Series aspirating smoke detectors bring the latest and most advanced detection technology to provide very early warning and the best nuisance alarm rejection to a wide range of applications. Built on the Flair detection technology and years of application experience, VEP detectors achieve consistent performance over their lifetime via absolute calibration. In addition, the VEP delivers a range of revolutionary features that provide user value.
Flair is the revolutionary new detection chamber that forms the core of Intelligent VESDA-E VEP, providing better detection, fewer nuisance alarms, higher stability, increased longevity and particle characterization. Direct imaging of the sampled particles using a CMOS imager combined with multiple photo-diodes allow vastly more data about the observed particles.Features & Benefits:
- One and four pipe models for different applications.
- Flair detection technology delivers reliable very early warning in a wide range of environments with minimal nuisance alarms.
- Multistage filtration and optical protection with clean air barriers ensures lifetime detection performance.
- Four alarm levels and a wide sensitivity range deliver optimum protection for the widest range of applications.
- Intuitive LCD icon display provides instant status information.
- Flow fault thresholds accommodate varying airflow conditions.
- Smart on-board filter retains dust count and remaining filter life for predictable maintenance.
- Extensive event log (20,000 events) for event analysis and system diagnostics.
- AutoLearn™ smoke for reliable and rapid commissioning.
- Referencing to accommodate external environmental conditions to minimize nuisance alarms.
- Remote monitoring with iVESDA for system review and proactive maintenance.
- Ethernet for connectivity with Xtralis® software for configuration, secondary monitoring and maintenance.
- USB for PC configuration, and firmware upgrade using a memory stick.
- Two GPIs (monitored/unmonitored) with fix mapping to detector reset function.
- Field replaceable sub-assemblies enable faster service and maximum uptime.
- Product Type
- Product Type
- Brand : Honeywell
- Product Type : VESDA-E