FSP-951 Series Intelligent Plug-In Smoke Detector
The NOTIFIERÂ® FSP-951 Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics, and are direct replacements for the FSP-851 Series.
The NOTIFIERÂ® FSP-951 Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics, and are direct replacements for the FSP-851 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and enhanced optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources in accordance with more stringent code standards. The FSP-951 Series detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detectorâ€™s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. Dual electronic thermistors add 135Â°F (57Â°C) fixed temperature thermal sensing on the FSP-951T. The FSP-951R is a remote test capable detector for use with DNR Series duct detector housings. FSP-951 series detectors are available for both FlashScanÂ® and CLIP applications as designated.Features & Benefits:
- Two-wire SLC loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Compatible with FlashScanÂ® and CLIP protocol systems.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Addressable by device â€¢ Rotary, decimal addressing.
- Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- LED â€œblinksâ€ when the unit is polled (communicating with the fire panel) and latches in alarm.
- Low standby current.
- UL/ULC Listing: S1115
- FM Approved
- CSFM: 7272-0028:0503
- ISP 9001 Certified