MAXPRO NVR Software
MAXPRO NVR Software by Honeywell Security provides flexible and scalable operational power to address the needs of a wide variety of applications.
Honeywell’s MAXPRO NVR Software is a flexible, scalable and open IP video surveillance system. Supporting Honeywell’s high definition (HD) cameras and broad integration with third party IP cameras and encoders, the MAXPRO NVR family is a powerful HD IP recording and security monitoring system for a variety of applications. MAXPRO NVR Software ensures flexibility for end user IT departments when choosing NVR hardware in deploying a recording solution, but end users will find it as easy as a DVR to configure and operate.
The continual growth of IP networks and the demand for HD video offered by IP cameras have led to the need for convergence of building security systems and IT systems for many companies across the globe. This has resulted in a strong demand for open video recording solution software. MAXPRO NVR Software provides flexible and scalable operational power to address the needs of a wide variety of applications. When the need is for an easy to install, simple to use, and feature rich open network video recorder, the solution is MAXPRO NVR Software.Features & Benefits:
- Multi-Platform Support
- Allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 4K resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras
- Enhanced Monitoring with Desktop clients
- Multi-zoom views on HD video and support for Profile cameras to create virtual cameras by digitally zooming into the field of view. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate
- React Fast and Protect your Assets