Housings, Mounts & Hardware
Notifier- CFFT-1 Chassis for Firefighters
The CFFT-1 Chassis for Firefighters’ Telephone mounts in the row directly under a DVC that is mounted in a CA-1 single row chassis.
The CFFT-1 Chassis for Firefighters’ Telephone mounts in the row directly under a DVC that is mounted in a CA-1 single row chassis. The CFFT-1 includes one FFT handset. The DP-CFFT Dress Plate (separately ordered, required) has one open position for mounting an ACS annunciator or a BMP-1 Blank Module Plate. This single row FFT mounting option is designed to be mounted in the row beneath a DVC mounted in a single row chassis (CA-1). This mounting option provides an attractive alternative for applications where the DVC double row chassis (CA-2) cannot be used in the top two rows, as well as providing an easy method of adding FFT capability to an existing application configured with a CA-1.Features & Benefits:
- Firefighters’ Telephone Communications to local FFT riser on DVC, 32 local DAL device FFT risers, and FFT communication to additional command stations via NOTIFIRENET
- Local paging microphone option
- 4-channel analog audio supported with optional DVC-AO
- Equations support flexible programming for distribution of messages
- Isolated alarm bus input, to be used for backup activation of alarm messages in the event network communication is lost.
- NFPA 72 2002 National Fire Alarm Code
- Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL 864, 9th edition, and UL 2572
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) ULC-S527-99 Standard of Control Units for Fire Alarm Systems.