DS-AMP Digital Series Amplifier
The DS-AMP by Notifier is a digital series system that provides bulk amplification to a Digital Voice Command (DVC) system.
The Digital Series Amplifier provides digital bulk audio evacuation capability to the Digital Voice Command (DVC) system as a part of a DS-DB Digital Series system.
The DS-DB/AMP combination can reduce required hardware in both new and retrofit applications, and is well suited for upgrade/retrofit of existing bulk audio systems. Up to four DS-AMP amplifiers can be connected to one DS-DB to supply high-level audio. The DS-AMP comes with local FFT riser, for two way firefighter/emergency communications. Backup audio circuits are available by adding DS-BDA or dedicated DS-AMPs.Features & Benefits:
- Multi-media support allowing the preferred media (wire, single mode fiber, multi-mode) to be used
- Firefighter/Emergency telephone circuit for easy distribution emergency phones
- Flexible Backup Amp configurations to customize the operation and capability of each amplifier
- Backup alarm message storage enables a message to be played in the event the digital audio loop is compromised
- UL Listed: S635
- ULC Listed: S635
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0234 (NFS2-640/NFS-320), 7165-0028:0224 (NFS2-3030)
- Fire Dept. of New York: COA#6121 (NFS2-640/NFS-320), COA#6114 (NFS2-3030)
- FM Approved