ECS-DUAL50W Intelligent Amplifier
The ECS-DUAL50W intelligent amplifiers are used to amplify audio message for distribution throughout a facility.
The ECS-DUAL50W is an intelligent 50 / 100 watt amplifier for use with the IFP-100ECS, IFP-1000ECS or IFP-2000ECS. The ECS-DUAL50W is used to amplify audio message for distribution throughout a facility. The ECS-DUAL50W is capable of producing up to 100 watts of audio power. The ECS-DUAL50W has its own power supply with battery backup and eight speaker circuits. The ECSDUAL50W is fully supervised by the main panel for trouble conditions.Features & Benefits:
- Amplifier is compatible as:
- 50 watts with 50 watts as backup.
- 100 watt single channel.
- 100 watt single channel with 50 watts backup using ECS-50WBU.
- Dual channel using 50 watts for each channel (IFP2000ECS only).
- Dual channel 50 watts each channel with 50 watts backup using ECS-50WBU.
- Up to 16 amplifiers per IFP-2000ECS system for a maximum of 1600 watts.
- Distributed between up to 128 audio circuits.
- Built in backup amplifier test feature allows you to physically
- test that the backup amplifers are operating properly.
- Up to eight amplifiers per IFP-100ECS and IFP-1000ECS for a maximum of 1000 watts.
- Distributed between up to 64 audio circuits.
- The ECS-DUAL50W has it’s own power supply and backup battery.
- Six-wire connection to ECS system: Two-wires for the voice bus and four-wires for the SBUS connections.
- Amplifier Bandwidth 400 Hz to 4000 Hz.
- Can be mounted up to 6000 feet away from ECS-Series control panel.
- 120 VAC or 240 VAC operation.
- UL 864 and UL 2572
- UL listed for 520Hz signaling when used with compatible speakers. See IFP-100ECS, IFP-1000ECS or IFP-2000ECS Installation manuals for list of compatible speakers.
- NFPA 13
- NFPA 70
- NFPA 72
- UL 2572
- UL 1711
- UL 864
- UL Listing
- MEA (pending)