Le Sucre Wireless Alarm Control/Kit
Le Sucre Wireless Alarm Control/Kit is a wireless panel with wireless TAG reader and wireless sensors, which operate at 868 MHz European frequency.
Le Sucre Wireless Alarm Control/Kit is a wireless panel with wireless TAG reader and wireless sensors, which operate at 868 MHz European frequency. It provides a range of more than 1000 meters open space and integrates a GPRS module for alarm transmissions and notifications.
For installers, Le Sucre greatly increases the speed and quality of their installations: All the peripherals in the range are linked by radio, so no cables are needed to connect to the alarm panel, resulting in major time-saving and no disturbance to the decor of the installation site. This means that each peripheral can be located in such a way as to ensure perfect transmission, which not only saves time but also ensures maximum system reliability. Le Sucre is designed to unobtrusively integrate into today’s stylish interiors and can be placed anywhere in the home. Le sucre can be installed in a discreet location making it difficult for any intruder to find. Le Sucre includes a wireless visual verification feature which allows you to see what is happening if an alarm is activated. The home owner is notified by SMS* or email and can distinguish immediately whether an intrusion has occurred or if it is a false alarm.Features & Benefits:
- Reducing the services fees, Le Sucre is designed to enable home owners to protect their family, possessions and assets at a low cost
- Using Total Connect 2.0E remote application, Le Sucre enables home owners to monitor their home and family via a PC or smart phone
- SMS* and email notification to the end-user in case of alarm
- Proven and recognized technology from a leader in home security solutions design
- Compact designed unit
- Battery backup if mains fail
- Informing about ambient temperature in rooms where a PIR is installed, live and stored on the cloud