360º 2 chan, M/wave Detector
360º 2 chan, M/wave Digital passive/active Pcell 230V 6A - Flush
The MR3421R2F High Detection Microwave Sensors offer high performance presence detection using Microwave technology combined with a photocell to monitor total light levels to maintain desired light levels.
Supplied as flush mount sensors. They can be converted to surface mount using the SURFMT kit and can be configured to suit site specific requirements using the QuickSet Pro. The MR3500 series are suitable for corridors and aisles whereas the MR3421 series are sensitive to movement and are ideally suited to large spaces.
Microwaves are sensitive to movement and we recommend mounting on rigid surfaces. We do not recommend microwave sensors for use where there are large areas of metal such as metal ceiling panels as unpredictable sensitivity may result.
The volt-free output can be used to switch equipment ON/OFF
depending on the occupancy state.
• In presence mode the controlled lights will turn ON/OFF
automatically when movement is detected
• In absence mode the controlled lights are switched ON by a wall switch/infrared remote and will turn OFF automatically when no movement is detected.
Room level controls is achieved via lighting scenes which can be configured and recalled via an infrared remote, allowing local user override. Entry and Exit scenes can be programmed as required. A configurable off delay (10s to 12 hours, forever) allows for a delay in turning the lights OFF after the last movement is detected.
The integral photocell can be set to Passive or Active mode depending on the site-specific requirements.Features & Benefits:
- High sensitivity occupancy detection
- Integrated daylight sensing
- Quick, easy commissioning with wireless programming tools
- Absence & Presence mode operation
- Simple installation with pluggable, colour-coded connectors and automatic absence mode operation when a switch input is detected
- SURFMT will convert all sensors to surface mount
- UltraLite LCM installation option via a range of pre-wired leads/ connectors – sold separately
- Applications: Commercial Offices, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial
- CE, UKCA