ARENA NX Maintenance License for Node License
The ARENA NX is a web-based BMS system based on the open Niagara 4 platform. It is able to integrate CentraLine BACnet and Niagara systems.
The ARENA NX is a web-based BMS system based on the open Niagara 4 platform. It is able to integrate CentraLine BACnet and Niagara systems, third-party devices and Internet protocols into a common and centralized software platform. ARENA NX is designed to manage buildings at the enterprise level. It is used to monitor HVAC systems and non-HVAC systems (such as lighting, safety, security) in a building or across several buildings.
ARENA NX displays in real time a clear graphical information via standard browsers and server functions such as centralized logging, archiving, alerting, real-time graphical time indications, time programs, database functions across the entire system, and not least integration with recognized business software and applications. ARENA NX helps builders and users with efficient operation of their buildings while maximizing cost savings and energy efficiency.
The comprehensive technical programming tool COACH NX is built into ARENA NX.Features & Benefits:
- WEB ACCESS Access to alarms, graphics, schedules, logs
- REAL TIME GRAPHICAL DISPLAY Free configurable HTML5 user interface
- Supported by libraries and template functions for an efficient user interface engineering
- ALARMING Sophisticated alarm segregation, processing, escalation and routing, including e-mail alarm acknowledging
- CONNECTIVITY BACnet driver with server and client support
- C-Bus, Modbus IP, LON IP, MBUS, KNX IP, OPC and SNMP drivers supported by open point license