IQVISION Supervisor Software
IQVISION is a building monitoring and management solution built upon the powerful Niagara 4 Framework.
IQVISION is a building monitoring and management solution built upon the powerful Niagara 4 Framework. It can integrate Trend controllers, third party devices and internet protocols into a centralised software platform that is designed to manage buildings at an enterprise level.
IQVISION serves real-time graphical information to standard web-browser clients and provides server-level functions such as: centralized data logging, archiving, alarming, trending, master scheduling, system-wide database management, and integration with enterprise software applications all of which can be used for highlighting and investigating energy use within buildings. In addition, IQVISION provides a comprehensive, graphical engineering toolset for application development. This system also reduces set up time by allowing the existing system data to be imported.Features & Benefits:
- Enhanced Trend IP Network Driver with full multi-site capability and Trend system model compatible with IQ1, IQ2, IQ3, IQ4 and IQLs
- Uses Niagara 4.8 and Point List View
- Trend driver facility for connection to multiple vCNCs provides additional connection reliability and bandwidth
- Sophisticated alarm processing and routing, including e-mail alarm acknowledging
- Access to alarms, logs, graphics, schedules, and configuration data with a standard web browser
- Alarm transmission to mobile phone using push notification and Action Management Service
- Password protection and security using standard authentication and encryption techniques with optional security supported via an external LDAP connection
- HTML5 compliant web framework for full smart device compatibility