Ethernet Touch Call Station
The Ethernet Touch Call Stations provides 7’ touch screen and user friendly interface along with 4 bi-color LEDs for status indications which includes microphone fault indication, system fault indication and connection states of two redundant cables.
The Ethernet Touch Call Stations adopts 7’ touch screen for display and operation which provides a user-friendly interface. 4 bi-color LEDs are used for status indications which include microphone fault indication, system fault indication and connection states of two redundant cables. A red button with cover can be configured for emergency announcement. The gooseneck microphone is replaceable and monitored by ETCS. The loudspeaker can be used for pre-listening audio locally and intercom between the call stations.
ETCS is prepared for redundant cable connection to the Ethernet network. It can be powered by PoE devices through the Ethernet cable or with a power adapter. USB stick can be connected to ETCS to make it easy to play external audio files. ETCS provides an external audio input and output which can be used for connecting audio devices such as CD players. If more keys and/or LEDs are needed, it is possible to add up to three digital key modules.Features & Benefits:
- 7’ touch screen and user friendly interface
- 4 bi-color LEDs for status indication
- A red button with cover for emergency announcement
- Replaceable electret gooseneck microphone with uni-directional pattern
- Loudspeaker for pre-listening audio locally and intercom between the call stations (ETCS and DCS series)
- High failure safety due to redundant transmission route
- Network cable via Ethernet
- Powered by PoE devices or external power adapter
- USB stick can be connected to play audio files
- Additional audio input/output for audio devices