VESDA Gateway with VHX-1420-HFS
The VESDA Gateway provides a communication link between the Xtralis™ VESDAnet network, and the NOTI•FIRE•NET™ network (NFN) via the VHX-1420-HFS High Level Interface (HLI). The VESDA-HLI-GW translates VESDAnet protocol to NFN protocol, enabling events on the VESDAnet to be annunciated on compatible fire network annunciators. The VESDA-HLI-GW connects to the standard or high speed NOTI•FIRE•NET™ and enables event notification and control of VESDA detectors on the VESDAnet through a supervised HLI VHX-1420-HFS. Event notifications for up to 100 detectors are displayed on the fire network annunciators with a device type of “Aspiration.” Control can be initiated from these annunciators.Features & Benefits:
- Communicates with the VHX-1420-HFS using Modbus protocol via RS-232 connection.
- Supervises the communications to the VHX-1420-HFS.
- Monitors up to 100 detectors.
- Displays VESDA detectors as type “Aspiration” on the display nodes.
- Monitors VESDAnet detector events from NCA-2, LCD-160,
- ONYXWorks, and NFS2-3030 configured for Network Display Mode.
- Controls VESDAnet detector functions from NCA-2, ONYXWorks, or NFS2-3030 configured for Network Display Mode.
- Performs Read Status of VESDAnet detectors from NCA-2,
- LCD-160, ONYXWorks, and NFS2-3030 configured for Network Display Mode.
- Enables zone mapping.
- Provides DCC mode as required for Canadian applications.
- The VESDA-HLI-GW translates VESDAnet protocol to NFN
- protocol, enabling events on the VESDAnet to be annunciated on compatible fire network annunciators, including FACP.