ECS-50W Intelligent 50 Watt Amplifier
ECS-50W intelligent 50W amplifiers are for use with the IFP-100ECS, IFP-300ECS, IFP-1000ECS, IFP-2000ECS and IFP-2100ECS fire alarm control panels. ECS-50W/ECS-50WB are used to amplify an audio message for distribution throughout the facility.
ECS-50W intelligent 50W amplifiers are for use with the IFP-100ECS, IFP-300ECS, IFP-1000ECS, IFP-2000ECS and IFP-2100ECS fire alarm control panels. ECS-50W are used to amplify an audio message for distribution throughout the facility. Since they are designed as self-contained distributed amplifiers, they can be conveniently located near the area of protection to reduce wiring demands.
Each ECS-50W is capable of producing 50W of audio power. Up to eight ECS-50W amplifiers can be used on the voice evacuation system. Available in a red or black cabinet, ECS-50W amplifiers can be surface or flush mounted. The amplifiers have their own power supply with battery backup and four speaker circuits which can be expanded to eight speaker circuits with the optional ECS-CE4. ECS-50W amplifiers are fully supervised by the main panel for trouble conditions.Features & Benefits:
- SBus addressable, up to eight ECS-50W per system for a total of 400 watt
- Each ECS-50W is supervised and has four onboard audio circuits expandable to eight with the ECS-CE4 for a system total of 64 audio circuits
- Uses an easy to install wire harness to connect the ECS-CE4 audio circuit expander
- Can be mounted up to 6,000 feet away from ECS-Series panel
- Each ECS-50W/ECS-50WB has it’s own power supply and backup battery
- Selectable for 25V or 70.7V operation
- Six-wire connection to ECS system: 2-wires for the voice bus and 4-wires for the Sbus connections
- UL 864 and UL 2572
- 120V AC or 240V AC operation
- UL 864; UL 2572