SpectrAlert® Advance Speaker and Speaker Strobe
SpectrAlert® Advance speakers and speaker strobes provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion, and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast messages.
SpectrAlert® Advance speakers and speaker strobes can be used indoors or outdoors, in wet or dry applications, and provide reliable operation from −40 to 151 °F. They provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion, and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
These speakers and speaker strobes include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation, such as field-selectable settings, including candela, speaker voltage and power settings, and automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.Features & Benefits:
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Rated from –40 to 151 °F
- Plug-in design reduces ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for speaker voltage (25 and 70.7Vrms) and power settings (1/4, 1/2, 1, and 2W)
- Tamper-resistant construction
- UL Listed: 75S0
- MEA Approved
- CSFM: 7320-1653:201