Honeywell BMS NA
C7355 Multi Sensor
The C7355 air quality sensors monitor temperature, Humidity, carbon dioxide, particulate matter and TVOC all in one wall or duct mountable module. The device communication over RS485 and easily integrates with the BMS.
The C7355 is an advanced, configurable device for commercial buildings. It monitors PM2.5/PM10, CO2, TVOC, temperature and relative humidity. This device communicates using the Modbus protocol over RS-485 and easily integrates with the building management operation.
The built-in commercial grade, high-precision sensor module, supports long-term stable and reliable application.Features & Benefits:
- Provides 24-hour online real-time detection of indoor air quality.
- Long-term operation stability and sensor life.
- Provides PM2.5, PM10, CO2, TVOC, temperature and humidity sensing in the same module.
- Patented technologies to minimize the influence from ambient temperature and humidity to the measured values.
- Three-color light ring indicates different levels of indoor air quality; the light ring can also be turned off.