Honeywell BMS NA
E-Mon Class 2000 Green Pulse Meter
Green class submeter with CO2 & carbon footprint data
Green Class 2000 meters by E-Mon display cumulative kWh and real-time kW load. In addition, these meters allow the user to enter their local cost per kWh to provide accurate to-date energy costs and projected hourly costs based on the metered load. This meter is supplied standard in a green JIC steel enclosure and is optionally available in a gray NEMA 4X outdoor enclosure or MMU configuration for installation in MMU (Multiple Meter Unit) enclosures.Features & Benefits:
- Direct-read two-line alpha-numeric LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh, peak demand with date & time and ""real-time"" kW load.
- User entered cost per kWh provides to-date energy cost and projected hourly cost based on metered load
- Displays total carbon (CO2) emissions in pounds (lbs.) and indicates hourly emissions based on metered load
- Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp only)
- Onboard installation diagnostics & verification system.
- Parallel up to three (3) sets of current sensors for cumulative reading.
- Non-volatile memory
- Meter can be used in the following configurations: 3-Phase, 4 Wire, 3-Phase, 3 Wire
- Fixed-value pulse output
- Green Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (standard) or optional gray NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure
- UL/CUL listed
- Revenue Grade Accuracy: Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load)
- New York City approved, Con Edison approved for RSP program
- California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors (listed by the California Energy Commission)