Honeywell BMS NA
F58G, H Electronic Air Cleaners
The high-efficiency F58G,H Commercial Electronic Air Cleaner is mounted to the return air duct of a forced-air heating, cooling, or ventilating system, capturing a significant amount of airborne particles 0.3 micron and larger.
Capatible in AHU / RTU installations with multiple units for larger equipment and capacity up to 2,000 CFM / individual unit. These EACs have a BMS signal output to notify operation and cleaning requirements when necessary, providing a more efficient system. Retail, airport, dormitory, schools and other commercial spaces can meet their ventilation needs while ensuring better air quality for occupants. Honeywell's EACs can improve air quality by reducing the spread of airborne pathogens of 0.3 mircon or larger within the air circulating through the building ventilation equipment with minimal pressure drop, low air flow resistance and efficient fan operation.Features & Benefits:
- Capacity to 2000 cfm (3400 m3/hr) per F58G unit, 1000 cfm (1700 m3/hr) per F58H unit.
- Multiple units may be interconnected to form an array of air cleaners.
- Solid-state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt-loading conditions.
- Indicator lights signal proper operation and fault conditions.
- May be connected to a building management system.
- Relay closure occurs when fault occurs or when cells need cleaning.
- Galvanized cabinet protects against rust.
- Test button checks system operation.
- Pre-filter screen protects cells from large dirt particles.
- UL Listed according to UL 867 Located in UL File # E220547
- cUL Listed according to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 187 Located in UL File # E220547
- Ozone-free UV tube meets Chinese national standard of GB/T19258-2012.
- EPA Est. No. 98423-CHN-1
- Compliant with Ozone Test Clause 7.5 of CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 187-20