Honeywell BMS NA
Spyder Model 5 Compact VAV Controller
Spyder control even in small spaces means efficient operations and more versatile cost savings throughout your facility.
The Spyder Model 5 VAV Controller is a compact controller designed to quickly fit into tight spaces and small enclosures, giving you greater engineering efficiency, and more consistent experiences for both operators and building occupants. Using a single engineering tool, you can rely on one common platform to design and manage your system, from the room to the supervisor.Features & Benefits:
- Compact VAV controller freely programmable with Niagara 4 WEBS Supervisor or Plant Controller supporting online changes via BACnet MS/TP.
- Migration tool enabling fast conversion of Spyder Classic programs
- Integrated actuator that is field replaceable
- 3 solid state relay outputs (DO) reduces wiring and eliminating external relays in many applications such as staged reheat.
- 10 on-board mixed UI, AO, DO I/O points (including actuator) to fit many application needs
- 72-hour data backup protects against loss of project data
- Built-in 24VAC power output eliminates the extra cost of an external power supply
- 4 Mb memory capacity
- Supports up to 3 Honeywell Sylkbus devices (1 TR120 wall module)
- No Niagara license required since it is programmed with Niagara 4 WEBS Supervisor or Plant Controller
- Approvals and Certifications
- UL 60730-1, Standard for Automatic Electric Controls
- for Household and Similar Use, Part 1: General
- CAN/CSA-E60730-1:02, Standard for Automatic
- Electrical Controls for Household and Similar Use, Part
- 1: General Requirements;
- Complementary listing for UL916, CSA C22.2 No. 205;
- BTL-listed, BACnet B-ASC profile;
- FCC part 15B-compliant;
- RoHS Conformity.