Honeywell BMS NA
TB7200 Series Communicating Zone Thermostat
TB7200 Series PI thermostats are communicating thermostats specifically designed for zoning applications. All thermostats are PIR ready and can be ordered with or without Honeywell occupancy sensor.
The TB7200 Series PI thermostat family is specifically designed for zoning applications. The TB7200 Series are communicating thermostats with models available in BACnet® MS/TP and ZigBee® wireless mesh protocols and can be easily integrated into a WEBs-AX building automation system based on the NiagaraAX® platform.
Typical applications include local hydronic reheat valve control and pressure dependent VAV with or without local reheat. Accurate temperature control is achieved due to the product’s PI proportional control algorithm, which virtually eliminates temperature offset associated with traditional, differential-based thermostats. Models are available for 3 point floating and analog 0 to 10V DC control. Remote room sensing is also available.
Thermostats equipped with an occupancy sensor cover provide advanced active occupancy logic, which will automatically switch occupancy levels from occupied to stand-by and unoccupied as required by local activity being present or not. This advanced occupancy functionality provides advantageous energy savings during occupied hours without sacrificing occupant comfort.
All thermostats are PIR ready and can be ordered with or without Honeywell occupancy sensor. The occupancy sensor cover is available to order separately if a PIR is needed at a later time.Features & Benefits:
- Available in BACnet MS/TP and ZigBee wireless protocols
- Backlit LCD display with dedicated function menu keys for simple operation
- Fully integrated advanced occupancy functionality with a PIR cover provides energy savings opportunity on select models; all other models are PIR ready and can have an optional occupancy sensor cover added at any time
- Pre-configured sequences of operation means one model meets more application needs
- Password protection to minimize parameter tampering
- Four levels of keypad lockout to limit access to change user parameters such as setpoints, system mode, etc.
- Available in 24V AC on/off, floating or 0-10V DC analog control to meet advanced applications requirements
- Three configurable inputs for monitoring and advanced functions
- SPST auxiliary output that can be used for lighting or reheat
- All wiring connections are made to removable terminal blocks simplifying installation
- UL 873 (US) and CSA C22.2 No. 24 (Canada), File E27734 with CCN XAPX (US) and XAPX7 (Canada)
- Industry Canada: ICES-003 (Canada)
- C-Tick: EN55022:2006, IEC 61326-1:2005
- FCC: Compliant to CFR 47, Part 15, Subpart B, Class A (US)
- CE: EMC Directive 89/336/EEC (Europe Union)
- FCC: Compliant to: Part 15, Subpart C. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
- BACnet models: BTL
- Mounting Type
- Mounting Type
- Mounting Type : Vertical