FG1625SN Glassbreak Detector
FG1625SN glassbreak detectors use the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity.
FG1625SN glassbreak detectors use the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity. FG1625SN glassbreak detectors are specifically designed to allow a fast, easy installation by utilizing V-Plex® polling loop technology. Four adjustable sensitivity settings can compensate for the acoustics of any room. Optimum operation can be quickly verified using the FG-701 glassbreak simulator. This device is designed for use only with controls supporting V-Plex (polling loop) technology.Features & Benefits:
- FlexCore™ signal processor is an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), which processes sound data in parallel rather than sequentially for faster, more accurate detection decisions.
- The combination of proven FlexGuard® performance with the speed of FlexCore processing provides unmatched false alarm immunity without compromising detection
- Easy Installation and Setup IntelliSense’s patented technology allows remote activation of test mode (with simulator)
- FG1625SN glassbreak detector has a centered wire entry hole, 45° terminal blocks, and end-of-line (EOL) terminals
- Hand-clap feature verifies that the detector is functioning
- Two DIP switches on the detector make it easy to set the sensitivity to match the acoustics of the room; four different sensitivity levels are available, ranging from every low to high
- Mounts on any wall, in the window frame, or on the ceiling with no minimum range and a maximum range of 25 ft (7.6 m) to the glass
- Works on all glass types, including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, film-coated, and sealed insulating glass
- Performs multiple domain signal analysis in which time, frequency and amplitude characteristics are evaluated for signal qualification enabling the detector to accurately discriminate false alarms from true glassbreak events
- Enclosed PCB is protected from potential damage during installation
- FCC/IC Verified
- UL Listed
- ULC Listed