HRG Performance Series DVR
HRG series digital video recorders (DVR) offer clear, crisp video using H.264 video compression and support a high-end feature set that exceeds the needs of many surveillance applications at a very economical price.
HRG series digital video recorders offer clear, crisp video using H.264 video compression and support a high-end feature set that exceeds the needs of many surveillance applications at a very economical price. Recording at a rate of up to 400 (16 channel), 200 (8 channel), or 100 (4 channel) images per second 4CIF real-time PAL video, HRG DVRs support a wide variety of capabilities such as smartphone remote access (apps for Apple iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™), mouse control, IR remote control, and multiple search engines to quickly find the video evidence. In addition to remote access from iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, HRG DVRs can be remotely accessed via a web browser or by using multi-site remote access software.
HRG DVRs have two USB ports that enable intuitive mouse control and simultaneous DVR operations such as backing up video evidence files onto USB media. A viewer is included with each clip, making it easy for investigators to view video evidence. The HRG DVR range supports continuous and event recording and is configurable per channel. They can also be configured for motion detected recording, allowing maximum storage efficiency.
Supporting an advanced feature set and low pricing, the HRG is an ideal DVR for a wide variety of surveillance applications including small- to medium-sized retail outlets, apartment buildings, warehouses, and educational facilities. The HRG series is well suited to support applications that rely on capturing maximum detail of activity through building entrances and exits, and clear video playback. Remote access from mobile and fixed locations opens up many new application possibilities for HRG. Users on the move in this highly mobile society can check in on their businesses from virtually any location with internet access.Features & Benefits:
- H.264 video compression; 4CIF resolution at real-time record rates
- 4, 8, or 16 video inputs; 4 audio inputs, 1 audio output
- Remote access from iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Remote access via Internet Explorer web browser and multi-site software
- Continuous recording during playback and during transmission to remote site
- Infrared remote control included; mouse included for DVR control via front panel
- Two (front & rear panel) USB 2.0 ports
- PTZ dome control for a wide variety of protocols
- Self-diagnostics including hard disk drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring
- Multi-language support on local GUI
- FCC Part 15B
- EN50130-4: 2011 + A1: 1998 + A2: 2003
- EN 55022: 2010
- EN 61000-3-2: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2009
- EN 61000-3-3: 2008
- EN 60950-1: 2006 + A11: 2009 + A1: 2010 + A12: 2011
- CSA/UL 60950-1, 2nd Edition