Pro-Watch® Integrated Security Suite
Monitor video, access control and intrusion detection solutions from a single user interface.
Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite enables an enterprise to benefit from the seamless integration of all of its security solutions, giving you complete visibility of all the connected systems, in turn mitigating business risks.
It's designed to protect people and property, optimize productivity, and ensure compliance with industry regulations. And it saves time and money by providing actionable intelligence and reducing operational costs
Pro-Watch Mobile App
Is there a need to manage and monitor various aspects of the security system remotely?
Pro-Watch Mobile App can help to improve productivity and efficiency, as it enables users to access the Integrated Security Suite from a mobile IOS or Android operating system.
-Alarm and Door Management – Operators can use the app to access the system’s information and manage alarms at any time. It can also be used to lock, unlock and re-enable doors remotely.
-Access Management – With configurable filters app allows users to view any unused or expiring cards or to search for a specific badge holder or access card.Features & Benefits:
- Web Based Client for Badging, Reporting, Alarm and Event Monitoring
- Mobile Client for Badging, Badging Verification, and Door Control
- Server support including Windows® Server 2012/2016/2019, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016/2019
- Single user interface for multiple security and business functions
- Honeywell Software Development Kit (HSDK) and Pro-Watch can be integrated with other building systems such as secondary fire, lighting and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Web Services API enables Integration to third-party systems and Active Directory
- Certification Management
- Event/action associations including sending emails, running a stored procedure, or triggering a panel I/O point
- Pro-Watch-level triggered events for panel-to-panel and panel-to-software actions or within a panel for local actions
- Advanced Reports
- Support for Microsoft Azure
- Virtualization support for VMWare and Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Compliance Reports that offer data and statistical reporting; auto generated reports upon schedules
- Easy system setup and maintenance with user definable hardware templates
- Database partitioning and definable operator permissions
- Mercury M5 (CASI) and MS Bridge (Software House) Controller
- Lite, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise editions