PRO32IC Intelligent Controller
PRO32IC intelligent controllers are for use with PRO3200 Professional Series access modules.
PRO32IC intelligent controllers are for use with PRO3200 Professional Series access modules. These controllers provide real time processing for the connected I/O interfaces. They hold the database for the subsystem configuration and card holders, and the event log buffer in battery-backed memory.Features & Benefits:
- An on-board real time clock maintains the date and time, taking into account leap year and accounting for global time zones and daylight savings time changes
- The database for the system configuration and card holders are stored in FLASH memory
- The event log buffer is stored in battery-backed memory
- Configuration data and event/status reports are communicated to the host via on-board 10-BaseT/100Base-TX Ethernet port or Port 1
- Transactions are stored in 1 MB of battery-backed SRAM (maximum number of transactions stored while the host is offline is 50,000)