Phoenix Temperature Controller
Phoenix Temperature Controllers by Phoenix Controls are specifically designed for room applications where constant volume valves are used and there is a need for local hydronic reheat control.
The Phoenix Controls PTC Series Thermostats are specifically designed for room applications where constant volume valves are used and there is a need for local hydronic reheat control.
The product features a backlit LCD display with dedicated function menu keys for simple operation. Accurate temperature control is achieved with proportional integral control algorithm, which virtually eliminates temperature drift associated with traditional, differential-based thermostats. Models are available for three point floating and analogue 0 to 10V DC control. In addition, remote room sensing is available.Features & Benefits:
- Advanced occupancy functions
- Ready for PIR accessory cover
- Pre-configured sequences of operation
- Configuration setup utility
- Lockable Keypad
- Auxiliary output
- LonTalk or BACnet communications
- Simple plug and play operation
- UL 873
- Industry Canada (ICES-003)
- C-Tick (AS/NZS CISPR 22 compliant)