ADPRO® iFT Series NVR+
ADPRO® iFT and iFT-E NVR+ platforms deliver high-quality IP recording and monitoring with unbreakable transmission of alarms to remote monitoring locations.
ADPRO® iFT and iFT-E NVR+ platforms deliver high-quality IP recording and monitoring with unbreakable transmission of alarms to remote monitoring locations. The iFT Series manages CCTV output, perimeter protection, video analytics, audio, lighting, door, and HVAC control. Our unique iTrace application (available for iOS and Android) remotely connects to the iFT Series and delivers vital incident views to first responders, business owners, and manned guards. Enabled with the XO 4 Security+ Operating System Software that is easy to download, update and manage, the iFT Series delivers a range of fantastic features that provide simple access to historical CCTV viewing and management.
Base units provide 8 IP Channels, 6 TB storage and 8 alarm inputs; capacity can be built to 32 IP channels – 40 TB storage and 156 alarm inputs. The iFT Series offers a comprehensive range of highly acclaimed video analytics available for intrusion, loiter, and smoke verification remotely enabled via license. Analytics that are purchased are interchangeable across channels and units. The operating system software delivers management and viewing of all "live" camera views as well as a user friendly and highly effective recorded CCTV viewing tool. The iFT Series supports Honeywell equIP®, Performance, and HDZ IP cameras as well as other IP camera manufacturers.
Features & Benefits:
- Competitive cost per channel solution
- Guaranteed alarm reception within 6 seconds using site pulse life check
- Ships with analytics licenses that can be remotely managed via Xchange
- 360° camera support and de-warping function across all supported cameras
- IP camera discovery tool for easily adding supported IP cameras
- 2-way audio enables "live" communication with remote site that delivers warnings and information
- ONVIF® Profile S for easy IP camera connection
- iTrace mobile application provides both camera view and remote manipulation to zoom and pan (not compatible with O2)
- Pixilation mode provides privacy protection when a CMS monitors the site
- Camera tunnel provides static routing on eth1 which allows access to cameras in other networks behind routers/firewalls