Housings & Hardware
Electromagnetic Door Holder
The Electromagnetic Door Holders are constructed of durable die-cast metal finished in high-lustre double chrome.
The Electromagnetic Door Holders are constructed of durable die-cast metal finished in high-lustre double chrome. The door holders are designed to hold self-closing swinging doors open until energized by a remote sensing device responding to smoke, heat, or flames, alarm systems, or a switch.
When de-energized, the door holder releases the door, enabling it to swing closed to check the spread of smoke, heat, or flames. The door holder can be used in other remote door-closing applications as wellFeatures & Benefits:
- Very low current draw
- Superior holding force and low residual magnetism
- Durable die-cast metal
- High lustre double chrome or brass plating
- Dual-voltage AC or DC inputs
- Terminal block connections
- Single- or double-coil floor, surface, and direct mounting (no brackets required)
- Extension and misalignment rods
- UL Listed: S2985
- ULC Listed: R19958