Electronic Air Cleaners
F58G+UV Electronic Air Cleaners with UV
Honeywell's EAC + UV-C offering helps improve air quality in two ways - EACs trap particles while UV lighting helps eliminate any attached pathogens to improve indoor air quality.
Honeywell's EAC + UV-C option further improves air quality by reducing the spread of airborne pathogens throughout the building ventilation system with minimal air pressure drop for up to 5 percent AHU energy savings, low air flow resistance and efficient fan operation. The EAC delivers superior air quality without the need for disposable media filters while helping reduce energy costs via low differential pressure design. This combination provides better indoor air quality by improving both incoming outside air and return air, instilling occupant confidence in their building experience.Features & Benefits:
- Disinfection - Disinfection of collected particles helps reduce risks of airborne pathogens re-entering the air stream and exposure for maintenance personnel. UV-C technology helps inactivate viral, bacteria and fungal organisms as an essential part of a healthy building strategy.
- High efficiency - High efficiency for particulate matter greater than 0.3 microns with low pressure drop across operating cycle while reducing total AHU energy consumption and associated costs.
- Winning combination - EACs with integrated UV-C disinfection help deactivate biological contaminants collected on the filtration plates. No disposable filters or harsh chemical disinfectants.
- F58G UV includes 55 W high irradiation UV lamp.
- UV lamp can be operated continuously during equipment operation.
- UV-C can eliminate micro-organic contaminants that adhere to the EAC cells.
- UL Listed according to UL 867 Located in UL File # E220547
- cUL Listed according to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 187 Located in UL File # E220547
- Ozone-free UV tube meets Chinese national standard of GB/T19258-2012.
- EPA Est. No. 98423-CHN-1
- Compliant with Ozone Test Clause 7.5 of CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 187-20