Media Air Cleaners
F120A (Series 2), Room Air Cleaning System
F120A (Series 2), Room Air Cleaning System is designed to collect particles by circulating room air through a media filter.
The F120 Room Air Cleaning System is designed to collect particles by circulating room air through a media filter. When equipped with an optional CPZ module, the system also adsorbs gaseous contaminants and odors. The F120 exhaust feature is used to maintain the space at a negative pressurization relative to adjacent spaces to prevent contaminants and odors from moving into nearby areas. The air supply and return design of the F120 allows air contaminants to be filtered at the center of the room with the filtered air returned toward the sides of the room for maximum room air cleaning.Features & Benefits:
- Specifically designed for use in offices, hospitals, medical clinics, childcare centers, schools, conference rooms, copy centers, laboratories, cafeterias, and hospitality business.
- Ultra-quiet operation allows the system to be used in sound sensitive areas such as conference rooms, offices, classrooms and libraries.
- Modular design of air supply and return allows maximum flexibility when planning the appropriate air recirculation pattern to maximize overall system performance.
- Special return module filter removes both particulates and gaseous contaminants from the air stream.
- Convenient roomside service for all filters.
- Easy-to-change prefilter extends the media filter life.
- Blower module can be mounted remotely from the room to further reduce sound levels.
- Three-speed fan motor allows selecting high, medium or low airflow speeds. Includes 3-speed wall mount switch.
- Optional exhaust feature allows installations to maintain the space at a negative pressure with respect to surrounding areas to prevent contaminants and odors from moving into nearby areas.
- Installation is ideally suited to rooms with either two-by-four or two-by-two foot drop ceiling panels, but can be installed in any wall or ceiling that allows ducting space.