Esserbus Transponders are additional devices which can be operated as bus devices within the multifunctional prime circuit such as the esserbus or the powered loop.
Esserbus Transponders are additional devices which can be operated as bus devices within the multifunctional prime circuit such as the esserbus or the powered loop. With their freely programmable inputs and outputs, they can be used for controlling and monitoring external devices or for connecting standard detectors, diagnostic detectors or detectors for special application (e.g. linear detectors and ex-detectors).
Four transponder versions and a wide range of programming options allow reliable and efficient connection of external devices for each type of application. In accordance with protection type IP 50, the esserbus transponders can be mounted to the IQ8Control fire alarm control panel as well as to external surface mount and flush mount plastic housings.Features & Benefits:
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Additional voltage supply either via central control panel or external power supply
- High flexibility achieved by peripheral control panel extensions via additional inputs and outputs
- Cost effectiveness through combined operation with fire detectors in one analog loop
- Up to 32 esserbus transponders can be connected to the analog loop
- A maximum of 100 esserbus transponder can be connected to the fire alarm control panel
- Convenient programming with tools 8000
- Short circuit resistant and open circuit resistant through integrable isolator board
- Plug-in connection terminals for fast installation
- Brand : Esser