Audio System Controllers
Analog Audio Voice Transponder (INI-VGE)
The INI-VGE Analog Audio Voice Transponder Gateway Module provides an audio interface to the bulk analog amplifiers and command and control functions for the INCC Command Center.
The INI-VGE Voice Gateway Module provides an audio interface to the bulk analog amplifiers and command and control functions for the INCC Command Center. The INI-VGE is a fully digital voice/tone generator Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to produce superior audio signals. The INI-VGE provides an audio output capable of driving up twenty 100 watt or 120 watt amplifiers. Each INI-VGE can support up to 16 ANU-48 LED Driver Modules or ASM-16s for a total of 256 fully programmable switches and 768 LEDs that light in red, yellow, and green.
The INI-VGE's one Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) loop supports the 16 remote Fire Fighter Phones and 32 Supervised Audio Control Relays. The INI-VGE occupies a single node on the E3 Series Classic network and is connected by a single pair of twisted, unshielded wire, fiber-optic cable or any combination of the two. INI-VGE module also provides connections for an optional fire fighter telephone handset.Features & Benefits:
- Uses advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology that provides efficient audio compression and filtering
- Modules connect to a voice page microphone and fire fighter’s handset
- Fiber-optic connectivity for multi-mode (FML-E3) and single mode (FSL-E3)
- NO loss of function during single line fault conditions due Distributed Architecture, including Style 7 wiring configuration
- Controls all communication signals and control-by-event sequences over twisted, unshielded pair of wires or fiber-optic cable.
- 9020-0648 K 02/19
- UL Standards: UL 864 9th Edition UL 2572 for Mass Notification
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Listed under UL® Standard 864, 9th Edition
- Listed under UL Standard UL2572 for Mass Notification
- Brand : Gamewell-FCI