Audio System Controllers
VMC Joystick are USB input devices for systems with Microsoft Windows operating system. Once connected, it is automatically installed using the standard driver integrated in the operating system and allows for the control of any kind of application.
VMC Joystick can be used for the autonomous selection and display of the cameras of a recording system, independently of mouse or keyboard. In addition, the main function of the intuitive control of PTZ dome cameras can be complemented by three freely configurable function keys for aperture, focus or zoom. Due to its ergonomic design and high-quality appearance, the VMC Joystick allows for an efficient and easy operation.Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 systems
- Automatic installation with standard driver
- Control of any kind of application
- Intuitive PTZ camera control
- User-friendly tri-axial mechanics
- Pan, tilt and zoom with variable speed
- Supported protocols: DCCP, Pelco D, Pelco
- Smooth and low-maintenance surface
- Ergonomic operation due to intelligent design
- Multiple usage due to high-quality appearance
- DIN EN 50130-4 Compliant
- SeMSy® II and III System Compliant.