SCS-8 Smoke Control Station
SCS-8 Smoke Control Station by Honeywell are used with the Notifier NFS2-3030 panel or the NCA-2 network annunciator for Firefighter's Smoke Control Station (FSCS) applications.
SCS series Smoke Control Stations include the SCS-8 and SCE-8 Smoke control modules and the SCS-8L and SCE-8L lamp driver versions. These products are used with the Notifier NFS2-3030 panel or the NCA-2 network annunciator for Firefighter's Smoke Control Station (FSCS) applications. For HVAC applications SCS series devices may be used with the NFS-320, NFS2-640, NFS2-3030, and NCA-2. Each SCS can control and monitor eight switch groups that control fans or dampers, or groups of fans or dampers. The SCE is used with the SCS, expanding the capability to control and monitor a total of 16 switch groups. One SCE Smoke Control Expander can be used to increase the number of switch groups used on one annunciator address to 32. Up to 32 annunciator addresses are supported on NOTIFIER systems, providing a maximum capability to control and monitor 512 separate switch groups.Features & Benefits:
- FSCS MODE The SCS/SCE has the capability to: help maintain a tenable environment in evacuation routes; help restrict the movement of smoke from the fire area; help provide conditions in non smoke areas that will assist fire officials conduct search and rescue operations and to find and combat the fire; and assist in protecting life and property
- E HVAC MODE The SCS/SCE has the capability to monitor and control the building heating, ventilating and air conditioning. The HVAC mode is not consistent with UL and NFPA standards for smoke control. This mode should be used for fan shutdown and building heating, ventilating, and air conditioning purposes only.
- UL Listed: file S5511, S635. S4977
- ULC Listed: file S635. S4977
- CSFM approved: file 7300-0028:183 (SCS-8, SCE-8 only).7165-0554:0149, 7165-0554:0153
- MEA approved: 289-91-E8.
- Brand : NOTIFIER