Fire Alarm Control Panels
Rev 3 FACP with Built-In Communicator
Rev 3 intelligent addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs) are combined with digital alarm communicator/transmitters (DACTs) all on one circuit board. They have an extensive list of powerful features.
Rev 3 intelligent addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs) are combined with digital alarm communicator/transmitters (DACTs) all on one circuit board. They have an extensive list of powerful features. While these FACPs may be used with a signaling line circuit (SLC) configured in the classic loop interface protocol (CLIP) mode, it can also operate in LiteSpeed™ mode — Fire-Lite’s latest polling technology — for a quicker device response time. LiteSpeed’s patented technology polls ten devices at a time. This improvement allows a fully-loaded panel with up to 198 devices to report an incident and activate the notification circuits in under ten seconds. With Litespeed polling, devices can be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance of 10,000 feet.
These FACPs feature a quick-remove chassis that protects the electronics during construction. The backbox can be installed allowing field wiring to be pulled. When construction is completed, the electronics can be quickly installed with just two bolts.Features & Benefits:
- On-board DACT
- Remote site or local USB port upload/download, using PSTools
- Four Style Y (Class B) NACs, which can be converted to four Style Z (Class A) circuits with optional converter module (up to 6A total NAC power)
- Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor®, Wheelock®, and Gentex® devices.
- Remote acknowledge, silence, reset and drill via addressable monitor modules
- EIA-232 printer/PC interface (variable baud rate) on main circuit board
- Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting
- Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings control
- Detector sensitivity test capability (NFPA 72 compliant)
- UL Listed: S624
- FM approved
- CSFM: 7165-0075:0208
- MEA: 120-06-E
- Brand : Fire-Lite