Enclosure Mounts & Hardware
ANN-SB80KIT Surface-Mount Annunciator Box Kit
The ANN-80 annunciator is a compact, backlit, 80-character LCD fire annunciator that mimics the Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) display provides system status indicators for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silenced conditions
ANN-SB80KIT surface-mount annunciator box kits are installed with Fire-Light® ANN-80 annunciators. The ANN-80 and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication format. Connected devices are powered, via two additional wires, by either the host FACP or a remote UL-listed, filtered power supply. The kits contain one surface-mount plastic backbox with two 1/2-inch NPT holes, one surface wedge plastic accessory to provide 15° angled viewing, two threaded plastic plugs (1/2-inch NPT), and mounting hardware. The kits are available in red, black, and whiteFeatures & Benefits:
- Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill, and Reset.
- Control switches can be independently enabled or disabled at the FACP.
- Keyswitch enables/disables control switches and mechanically locks annunciator enclosure
- Enclosure supervised for tamper.
- Local sounder can be enabled or disabled at the FACP.
- Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble, supervisory, zone, and custom alpha labels.
- Surface mount directly to wall or to single, double, or 4"square electrical box.
- Semi-flush mount to single, double, or 4" square electrical box. Use ANN-SB80KIT for angled view mounting.
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,800 m) from the panel.
- Backlight turns off during AC loss to conserve battery power but will turn back on if an alarm condition occurs.
- UL: S2424
- FM approved
- CSFM: 7120-0075:0211
- MEA: 442-06-E
- Brand : NOTIFIER|Fire-Lite