Energy Management Software
E-Mon® Energy Software
E-Mon® Energy software is an energy-monitoring system that allows users to read and monitor energy consumption easily and effectively via on-site or off-site non-dedicated computers.
E-Mon® Energy software is an energy-monitoring system that allows users to read and monitor energy consumption easily and effectively via on-site or off-site non-dedicated computers. The software allows the user to generate graphs and profiles of energy data for demand analysis and usage reduction. E-Mon Energy will also generate itemized tenant electrical bills for tenant allocation, departmental allocation, and usage verification. Communication options include telephone, Ethernet, internet, and wireless.
Features & Benefits:
- E-Mon Energy software operates with computers running Windows XP, 7 or 8
- Graphic profiling provides analytical charts and graphs with demand profiling for 5-, 15-, 30- or 60-minute sampling rates
- Generate and print itemized electric bills (using coincidental peak demand date and time). Software will generate bills from user-specific time periods via profile data (you need not be present to generate meter readings)
- Reads up to eight time periods, four seasons, and multiple holidays for time-of-use (TOU) monitoring
- Reads E-Mon D-Mon® meters, either on-site or off-site, via modem, Ethernet, wireless or a directly connected computer
- Reads all E-Mon D-Mon meters via IDRs and Class 3200/3400/5000 meters directly; can also read gas, water, BTU and steam meters via IDR for billing purposes and graphical displays of usage
- Exports data to spreadsheets for analysis (CSV files)
- Exports data to MV-90 system (HHF files)
- Optional modems can be used with E-Mon Energy allowing meters to be read anywhere in the world where telephone or cellular service is available
- Meter reading and billing services are available for both E-Mon D-Mon and utility-type meters