Entry Control Software
WIN-PAK® with Web Access Control SE with
WIN-PAK® with web access control software provides a cost-effective and easy-to-manage security solution for your business. It combines the server and workstation-based system with a convenient light browser to manage day-to-day functions.
WIN-PAK® with web access control software provides a cost-effective and easy-to-manage security solution for your business. The software is a departure from traditional access control systems. It combines the robust fully-featured server and workstation-based system with a convenient light browser to manage day-to-day functions. The total cost of ownership is reduced as full thick client workstations are not needed where the browser features can meet the user needs.
WIN-PAK’s web browser allows customers to manage their system using any standard web browser including iOS and Android™ mobile browsers. Capabilities include door status summary view, card/cardholder locate, managing doors (lock, unlock, schedule changes), manage cards and cardholders, schedules, report templates, reporting schedules, printing ID cards, and more. Visual and verbal tutorials that are chapter and topic based are available as well with this software.Features & Benefits:
- Host configurable title bar and log on graphic
- Access levels, permissions door, relay groups (elevator control)
- Manage schedules, holidays, and holiday type
- Monitor doors by locking, unlocking, opening, closing, editing unlock schedules, overriding door schedules, or manually lock and unlock definable unlock duration
- Create report templates, create schedules to run templates and email to defined recipients; report options include email, fax, and print (can be done manually or scheduled)
- Operator settings allow PW changes
- Web features are permission-based on user name
- Supports IE9, IE10, IE11, Chrome, FireFox®, Safari, iOS, and Android browsers
- Card frequency with disposition option, which doors a card has access to, which cards have access to a door, card audit trails, operator audit trails, and “Use-it or Lose-it” specialized reports can be created
- Retrieve recorded or live videos of floor plans, up to four cameras per event, preset PTZ camera control, export and email video clips