Video Analytics & Surveillance Software
Pro-Watch® 5.0 & Intelligent Command
A web-based interface that gives organizations total situational awareness of their security system.
Pro-Watch Intelligent Command is a web-based, thin client interface that gives organizations total situational awareness of their security system through the seamless integration of video and access control solutions. This provides actionable intelligence that facilitates rapid decision making to enhance the protection of people and property.
The platform’s map user interface has interactive elements that enable users to manage and monitor all of their integrated video, access control and intrusion solutions across all of users sites from a single interface.
Intelligent Command’s remote firmware upgrades and password updates for cameras reduces operational costs. It includes end–to-end TLS 1.2 between video and access systems for cyber security, as well as enhanced data privacy through selective masking.
Pro-Watch Intelligent Command ensures compliance with the most stringent industry regulations. It enables operators to respond rapidly and effectively to alarms or incidents by providing an incident workflow package that includes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to be followed, reducing both compliance exceptions and security risks.Features & Benefits:
- Situational Awareness
- Improves situational awareness for video and access control systems in a unified interface
- Enables operators to respond rapidly and effectively to alarms or incidents
- Provides a single view enabling operators to manage events and alarms with camera video
- Increase Productivity
- Improves operator efficiency by using intuitive controls for incident management
- The dark theme reduces eye fatigue, allowing controllers the ability to focus for longer periods of time
- Simplifies system maintenance with remote camera firmware upgrade and bulk camera password change
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Is a web client that enhances scalability and reduces deployment costs by 20-25%
- Reduces costs by TLS 1.2 encryption
- Ensures compliance by utilizing TLS 1.2 encryption
- Ensures compliance with guided alarm/incident response with the Standard Operating Procedure process reducing compliance exceptions and security risks
- Cyber Security & Data Privacy
- Enhanced cyber security, OSDP, TBS biometrics
- Improved data privacy using Selective Masking