Silent Knight Intelligent 50 Watt Amplifier
The ECS50W is a Intelligent 50 Watt Amplifier used to amplify the audio message for distribution throughout the facility.
The ECS50W is an Intelligent 50 Watt Amplifier used to amplify the audio message for distribution throughout the facility. Since it is designed as a self-contained distributed amplifier it can be conveniently located near the area of protection to reduce wiring demands. Each ECS-50W is capable of producing 50-watts of audio power. Up to eight ECS-50W’s can be used on the voice evacuation system.
The ECS-50W has its own power supply with battery backup and four-speaker circuits which can be expanded to eight speaker circuits with the optional ECS-CE4. The ECS-50W is fully supervised by the main panel for trouble conditions. The ECS-50W is compatible with the voice evacuation components Like IFP-1000ECS Emergency Communication System Panel with Fire Alarm Control and IFP-2000ECS Voice Integration Panel with Fire Alarm Control.Features & Benefits:
- SBUS addressable, up to eight ECS-50Ws per system for a total of 400 watts
- Each ECS-50W is supervised and has four onboard audio circuits expandable to eight with the ECS-CE4 for a system total of 64 audio circuits
- ECS-50W uses an easy to install wire harness to connect the ECS-CE4 audio circuit expander
- Can be mounted up to 6000 feet away from ECS-Series Panel
- The ECS-50W has it’s own power supply and backup battery
- Selectable for 25 volt or 70.7 volt operation
- UL 864 and UL 2572
- OSHPD (CA) OSP-0065-10
- CSFM 7300-0559:0173
- NFPA 13, NFPA 70, NFPA 72