Compact Industrial Fire Controller
The Compact Industrial Fire Controller provides an integrated industrial protection system that includes flame, gas and smoke detection, suppression and extinguishing capability.
The Compact Industrial Fire Controller provides an integrated industrial protection system that includes flame, gas and smoke detection, logic control and networking equipment, suppression and extinguishing capability, public address, sounders, beacons, and other safety components.
Each panel comprised of an enclosure, display, a redundant CPU, and up to 8 I/O cards. The number and type of I/O cards are selected based on the protection needs of the facility. The panels have a single or dual redundant power supply to match either requirement.Features & Benefits:
- 1 suppression zone per I/O card
- 99 input, 99 output, 99 association points per zone
- Power Supply and CPU Redundancy
- Networking panels with TCP/IP protocol
- Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP Protocols for interfacing with third party systems
- 300 programmable fire zones and intrusion zones
- Hot-swap with all I/O cards, CPUs, and display
- Addressable eight I/O cards maximum
- Fire Suppression, Fire Detection and Gas Detection
- IEC61508; SIL2 Certified
- EN54-2, EN54-4