Dual Input Module with Output
The Dual Input Module with Output uses three addresses of 99 available module addresses on a loop and responds to regular polls from the control panel reporting its type and the status (open/normal/short) of their supervised device circuits.
The M700 series modules are designed for use with any NOTIFIER protocol fire alarm control panel and include selectable loop isolation in every device. The M721 dual input, single relay output module, as well as providing two supervised inputs also provides a single change over relay output rated at 2A @30V DC.
The M721 uses three addresses of 99 available module addresses on a loop and responds to regular polls from the control panel reporting its type and the status (open/normal/short) of their supervised device circuits.Features & Benefits:
- Analog addressable communications using Opal digital protocol
- Backward compatible with legacy Notifier systems
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel
- Stable communication technique with high noise immunity
- Rotary DECADE 01 to 99 or 01 to 159 (for Opal digital protocol modules) address switches
- Common mounting options including Surface Mount, Panel Mount and DIN Rail Mount
- Tri-colour LED’s Powered directly by 2 wire loop. No additional power required - Option to use external power in sounder driving applications
- Plug-in terminal connections for ease of field wiring.