M720 Dual Input Interface Monitor Module
The Notifier M720 Dual Input Interface Monitor Module is an Addressable Fire Alarm Interface Module unit that is specifically designed to be used on Notifier Protocol Fire Alarm Systems.
The Notifier M720 Dual Input Interface Monitor Module is an Addressable Fire Alarm Interface Module unit that is specifically designed to be used on Notifier Protocol Fire Alarm Systems. The Notifier M720 Dual Input module monitors dual input device circuits of normally open dry contact alarm activation devices.
The Notifier M720 use one of 99 available module addresses on a loop and responds to regular polls from the control panel reporting its type and the status (open/normal/short) of its supervised device circuit. The Notifier M720 has two rotary switches enable direct dial entry of DECADE address (01-99).
The Notifier M720 also has a tri-colour LED on the module flashes green for normal and amber for fault indicating that the module is in communication with the Notifier Fire Alarm Control Panel. The tri-colour LED for inputs latches steady red on alarm (subject to current limitations).Features & Benefits:
- Analog addressable communications using Opal digital protocol
- Backward compatible with legacy Notifier systems
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel
- Stable communication technique with high noise immunity
- Rotary DECADE 01 to 99 or 01 to 159 (for Opal digital protocol modules) address switches
- Common mounting options including Surface Mount, Panel Mount and DIN Rail Mount
- Tri-colour LED’s Powered directly by 2 wire loop. No additional power required - Option to use external power in sounder driving applications
- Plug-in terminal connections for ease of field wiring