Diamond Fire & Smoke 3Nm Actuator
Designed to meet both UL-555 and UL-555S safety requirements at 250⁰F for fire and smoke applications.
Diamond Fire & Smoke actuators are designed to meet both UL-555 and UL-555S safety requirements at 250⁰F for fire and smoke applications. Diamond Fire and smoke actuators are not designed for HVAC applications and HVAC actuators are not designed for fire and smoke applications. Diamond Fire and smoke actuators are fast acting and have a faster spring return and close-off than HVAC actuators helping to prevent the spread of fire and smoke. Simplified shaft adapter, 360⁰ swivel and clip-in conduit connectors, and small form factor means Diamond actuators easily accommodate most length, width and depth restrictions. Material savings from 360⁰ conduit angles reduces the amount of conduit needed for installations.Features & Benefits:
- 27 lb-in (3 Nm) torque, 24Vdc and 100/250 Vac supply voltage with low energy consumption 6 (VA) driving and 3 (Vdc) or 5 (Vac) holding.
- With and without auxiliary switches (2 x SPST, fixed at 10⁰ and 80⁰, 125Vac, 1A resistive load)
- Self-Centering Shaft Adapter or U-bolts
- 360⁰ swivel NPT or clip-in conduit connectors
- Drive time <45s, Spring return time <25s
- Stroke 95⁰ +/-3⁰ mechanically limited
- Temperature: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% R.H. non-condensing
- UL555S temperature degradation test, long term holding test, UL60730 and IEC 60730-1 and Part 2-14.
- Enclosure Ratings:
- IP54, in horizontal and cable down positions, IP50 in cable up position.
- NEMA 2
- Flame Resistance UL94-5VA
- UL2043, switch wiring dependent on conduit