VGF Series Flanged Globe Valves
VGF Flanged Globe Valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of steam, hot water, or chilled water in closed loop HVAC systems.
VGF Flanged Globe Valves are used for 2-position or modulating control of steam, hot water, or chilled water in closed loop HVAC systems. They can be operated by a large variety of electric and pneumatic actuators. Threeway valves are available in mixing or diverting flow patterns.Features & Benefits:
- ANSI Class 125 and Class 250 flanged cast iron bodies.
- Face-to-face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard.
- Sizes from 2-1/2 to 6 inches (DN65 to DN150).
- Metal-to-metal seating for long life span.
- Differential pressure of 175 psi, ANSI Class IV leakage on pressure-balanced models.
- Steam inlet pressure up to 100 psig (689 kPa).
- Self-adjusting packing.
- Equal percentage and linear flow characteristics to ensure precise control in a variety of applications.