Pressure Reducing Pneumatic Valve
Pressure reducing pneumatic valves are used to control the pressure of the air delivered to pneumatic control systems.
Pressure reducing pneumatic valves are used to control the pressure of the air delivered to pneumatic control systems. Models available for single-pressure systems or two-pressure systems (day/night or summer/winter) requiring two independently regulated pressure settings. Dual-pressure units switch from the lower settings to the higher settings when main air is applied to the pilot port. Models also available including a submicron filter assembly and pressure gauges. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman and older Honeywell pressure reducing valves.Features & Benefits:
- Built-in adjustable safety relief valve for limiting downstream pressure
- Gage tapping provided to measure the regulated pressure
- Some models feature built-in pressure gages
- In models with filter stations, built-in, high-capacity micron filter
- Green-Red filter replacement indicator