6-Circuit Supervised Control Module
Supervised control modules are 6-circuit and provide intelligent alarm systems with supervised monitoring of wiring to load devices that require an external power supply to operate, such as horns, strobes, or bells.
Supervised control modules are 6-circuit and provide intelligent alarm systems with supervised monitoring of wiring to load devices that require an external power supply to operate, such as horns, strobes, or bells. & These modules are intended for switching applications involving AC or DC which require wiring supervision. Upon command from the control panel, modules will disconnect the supervision and connect the external power supply across the load device.
The first module is addressed from 01 to 154 (MS-9600 Series only) while the remaining modules are automatically assigned to the next five higher addresses. On an MS-9050UD, MS9200, or MS-9200UDLS, the addressing would be 01 to 94. The modules have terminals for connection to an external supply circuit for powering devices on their notification appliance circuit (NAC). One or multiple power supplies may be used. Provisions are included for disabling a maximum of three unused addresses.
Each control module features a short circuit-protection monitor to protect the external power supply against short circuit conditions on the NAC. When an alarm condition occurs, the relay which connects the external supply to the NAC will not be allowed to close if a short circuit condition currently exists on the NAC. Additionally, an algorithm is incorporated to find shorts when the module is active. Control modules will close all circuits that are not shorted to find the NAC with the problem.
Each module has panel-controlled green LED indicators. The panel can cause the LEDs to blink, latch on, or latch off. The SYNC-1 accessory card provides the & control module with additional functionality. The control module is compatible with System Sensor®, SpectrAlert®, and SpectrAlert Advance audio/visual devices.Features & Benefits:
- Six addressable Style B (Class B) or three addressable Style D (Class A) outputs that function as notification appliance/telephone circuits
- Removable 18 AWG (0.821 mm²) to 12 AWG (3.31 mm²) & plug-in terminal blocks
- Status indicators for each point
- Unused addresses may be disabled
- Rotary address switches
- LiteSpeed® or CLIP operation
- Optional SYNC-1 accessory card for SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
- Mount one or two modules in a BB-2F cabinet (optional)
- Mount up to six modules on a CHS-6 chassis in a BB-6F or BB-25 cabinet (optional)
- Mounting hardware included
- UL Listed: S2424
- ULC Listed: S2424
- MEA Listed: 55-02-E/ 226-03-E (SYNC-1)
- FM Approved (Local Protective Signaling)
- CSFM: 7300-0075:0205, 7300-1209:0219 (SYNC-1)
- Maryland State Fire Marshal: Permit # 2106 (CMF-300-6)
- Brand : Fire-Lite