Emergency Voice / Alarm Communications System
Digital Voice Command(DVC) Series Product Line
DVC Digital Voice Command combines the capabilities of a powerful digital audio processor, an event-driven audio message generator, and a router.
The Digital Voice Command(DVC) is the heart of an integrated, full-featured Audio Command Center. The DVC Digital Voice Command combines the capabilities of a powerful digital audio processor, an eventdriven audio message generator, and a router. Designed for use with Digital Audio Loop (DAL) devices such as DAA2, DAX and DAA series digital amplifiers as well as the DS-DB, each DVC supports a dedicated audio network with up to eight channels of audio, five channels of firefighter telephone communications, and control and supervision for up to 32 DAL devices.
The DVC has two wire digital audio ports to connect to wire DAL segments. Either or both ports may be converted to multi-mode fiber or single-mode fiber using fiber option modules. Larger audio systems incorporating hundreds of amplifiers can be created by networking additional DVC units via NOTI
• NET™. The DVC may be networked with ONYX® Series panels via NOTI
• NET with an NCA-2, or with an NFS2-3030 (running in network monitor mode).
A DVC can be connected directly with a single NFS2-640 or NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) to create a standalone integrated audio solution as well. Refer to the DVC manual for details. When used as an Audio Command Center with Emergency Paging capability, the optional DVC-KD Keypad Display is required.Features & Benefits:
- Programmable from NUP port using VeriFire® Tools
- Up to 32 minutes of standard quality or 4 minutes of high quality digital audio storage of user-selected/created messages and tones. Supports twisted-pair wire media. Supports single- and multi-mode fiber-optic media when used with fiber option modules
- 4-channel analog audio supported with optional DVC-AO
- Up to 1000 audio sequences
- Message prioritization
- The listings and approvals below apply to the DVC and DVCEM Digital Voice Command. In some cases, certain modules may not be listed by certain approval agencies, or listing may be in process. Consult factory for latest listing status
- UL Listed: S635
- ULC Listed: S635
- FM Approved
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0224 (NFS2-3030); 7165-0028:0243 (NFS2-640)
- FDNY: COA#6114 (NFS2-3030): COA#6085, COA#6121 (NFS2-640)
- City of Chicago approved: High Rise, Class 1, Class 2 (NFS2-3030, NFS2-640, NCA-2)
- City of Denver approved (NFS2-3030)
- PSB Corporation approved (Singapore) (NFS2-3030)