Basic Bases are intended for connection of ECO1000 series fire detectors to control panels of fire and security in a 2 wire or 4 wire circuit with separate power and signal circuit. They have a function of automatic reset the fire mode the detector.
Basic Bases are equipped with convenient terminals with captive screws for loop connection. A spring-loaded contact is installed between base terminals, which locks into closed and open states. Closing this contact makes it easier to check loops signalling prior to the installation of detectors. The relay contacts are routed to a separate block.Features & Benefits:
- controlled directly by the current consumption of the detector
- The "Fire" output signal is generated by switching the relay contacts
- Convenient captive screw contacts
- protects the detector from unauthorized removal
- provides a reliable attachment in traffic jolts