Manual Call Points/Pull Stations
AGILE wireless Notifier - German Call point
NRX-DKM is a german style call point for manual triggering of fire alarm on applications where wiring is not feasible. Agile™ is powered by robust MESH network technology providing REDUNDANT communication paths that makes the network highly reliable.
The NRX-DKM(X) radio call point is a battery operated RF device designed for use with the NRXI-GATE radio gateway, running on an addressable fire system (using a compatible proprietary communication protocol).
It is a break-glass manual call point, combined with a wireless RF transceiver and has a removable backplate.
The DKMCPR-RF conforms to EN54-11 and EN54-25. It complies with the requirements of 2014/53/EU for conformance with the RED directive.Features & Benefits:
- Mesh multiple communication paths for increased reliability
- 18RF channels at 868MHz – provides greater tolerance to interference
- 2 integrated orthogonal antennas – easier positioning of devices
- Up to 400 m free air communication range – providing good coverage levels
- Average 5 year battery service life – reducing maintenance requirements
- Addresses set using rotary switches – reduced commissioning time
- Tamper-resist locking mechanism to prevent unauthorised opening of DKM door
- Wired fire devices look and feel – easier installation and visual integration
- Patented battery service life prediction feature – more proactive maintenance
- Peace of mind – battery redundancy, delivering ‘always on’ performance
- Up to 32 Wireless devices per Gateway
- Agile IQ 3-in-1 software for easy design, configuration and diagnostics
- System Sensor
- System Sensor
- Brand : System Sensor|NOTIFIER