Manual Call Points/Pull Stations
Dual-Action Pull Station
The Fire·Lite BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind.
The Fire·Lite BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG-12 Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions.
The BG-12 Series provides Fire·Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers’ controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.Features & Benefits:
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated
- The word “ACTIVATED” appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/ unlock
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material
- The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside)
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC)
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm²)
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels
- Switch contacts are normally open
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm)
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR)
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP)
- Designed to replace the Fire·Lite legacy BG-10 Series
- Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell-style, Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station
- C(UL)US: S711
- FM Approved
- CSFM: 7150-0075:184
- MEA: 67-02-E
- Patented: U.S. Patent No. D428,351; 6,380,846; 6,314,772;6, 632,108.
- 10 k?
- 10 k?
- Material : Polycarbonate
- Brand : Fire-Lite
- Resistance : 10 k?